It's Riya and it's finally March !
So lets March into March Madness and how does the Madness start you ask ? Well it's starts with testing ...
Ok so around this time of the year is when you have Fcat,Iowa or riverside testing the scores you get will let you into the many things . Like college,high school and middle school so you want to do extra good on this ! So I made about
10 helpful study tips for you guys to go by and organize .
Here are Riya's test taking tips for this week of testing!
1. Extra reading or background info , you might want to skim over some of the basics like formulas in math
to the fire triangle in science . Math and Reading scores are your most looked at subjects so try
to spend EXTRA time on these
2. Plenty of sleep . This is probably the most important because with out sleep your brain would not function properly . Try putting your hands in front of your eyes for a while , because light keeps your brain awake and well you don't want that . And try sitting in silence in a dark room for awhile you will find it helpful and when you wake up make sure the first light you see is natural like for example sunlight! It's said to keep you wide awake!
3. Feeling Fresh , You want to feel rejuvenated to during night try putting on your favorite face masks and cleansers to
calm down and feel refreshed . Take cold showers (i prefer hot but hey a cold shower helps then harms ) Cold showers are said to be better for your hair and body . Refresh and feel ready for the test !
4. Play a little , people who play sports are said to do better so work a little extra in P.E so you can exercise a bit and feel better in the inside too .
5. Eat right , because what you put in the inside shows on the outside. You wouldn't have to worry about breakouts and problems if you ate right :)
6. Eat a mint !, Mints are not proven but they make you feel like its working so then you start performing better and the whole shebang is crazy!
7. Be prepared , Set your alarm , be there in time and have ALL you supplies ready and prepared like pencils and erasers, try polymer erasers they erase the best .
8. Yoga , Be one with the body be stretched out and ready so now yawns or the need to stretch . Do this at home so you wouldn't embarrass yourself in school
9. Bring a snack !, Bring a snack so in between sections you can gain some energy ! Try nuts and fruit! They are in protein and
they keep you up . Unlike chips and caffeine you are up in the clouds for some minutes and then you go crashing down and feeling a little tired and in the need to rest you will try to finish faster causing you not to check again and failing .
10. My tenth and final tip would be check back your answers , Your first option is usually the right answer and the best option but if you KNOW that what you did was wrong then use the eraser and ERASE ! checking your answers helps I promise!!
One extra tip is drinking tea with minimum sugar . It helps calm nerves and soothes you down a bit just make sure it's not during test week and during like relaxing time or something .Ginger tea is also proven to work as well . Different types of tea work for different things !
Ok so guys comment if you want any more school tip blogs or anything honestly and well your wish is my command !
Love you ,